[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_accordion][vc_tta_section title=”BOOKINGS” tab_id=”1539203096426-af24d316-9412″][vc_column_text]
- Trekking Timmy Limited provides services as detailed in client’s itineraries to their best basing on the latest information possible. Trekking Timmy Limited cannot be responsible for modified information from other sources or third party
- To reserve flights, Chimpanzee permits and gorilla permits, your full names as they appear in passport, passport number and your nationality will be required.
- In case of any preferences and special requests the client should inform Trekking Timmy Limited before confirming a safari in order to meet with the requests if possible
- All packages are subject to availability and not guaranteed until confirmed.
- Trekking Timmy Limited reserves the right to change and re-adjust the tour schedule, transportation, accommodation and services indicated in the itinerary in the event of unforeseen circumstances before arrival. Any changes to the itinerary will be communicated to the client as soon as possible.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”PRICES” tab_id=”1539203096445-0fcd7562-6d41″][vc_column_text]
- The prices quoted for the various safaris are as per the itinerary
- Prices on the website or quoted to our clients are subject to change without notice and are not guaranteed until confirmed in writing. Trekking Timmy reserves the right to adjust prices at any time should there be any fluctuation in the exchange rate or increase in the cost of any element of the tour. The company will however make every effort to minimize any increases.
- Accommodation is based on a single, twin or double bedded room, tent or Banda, with private bathroom, dormitories where possible. Single rooms may be available with the payment of a supplement fee. Trekking Timmy Limited reserves the right to substitute equivalent or superior hotels. If a hotel of equivalent standard is not available Trekking Timmy Limited may substitute the next best quality hotel or suggest superior standard accommodation (extra charges may apply).
- The mode of transport used will be dependent on the number of clients and the route taken, based on the specifications of the chosen itinerary. Experienced English speaking driver/guides are a key part of your tour. We also have guides who are experienced in other foreign languages, culture, birds, butterflies and photography.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”PAYMENT” tab_id=”1539203317799-e579f773-224d”][vc_column_text]
- All tours will be booked and confirmed only upon receipt of 70% deposit of the basic program rate. For gorilla and chimpanzee permits, a full advance payment of the permit fee is required in order to make the reservation.
- The payment balance is due no later than 30 days prior to the safari, unless agreed otherwise.
- Bookings made within 30 days before arrival must be paid in full at the time of confirmation.
- If payment is not received in accordance with the above, Trekking Timmy Limited has the right to cancel the booking.
- The costs of international transactions (or 5% service charge in case of credit card payments) are to be fully paid by the client.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- All prices are quoted in US dollars foreign currency with notes starting from 2009 to date.
- cheques, telegraphic transfers, bank transfers, western union money transfer, cash (including local currency), traveler’s cheques and payment by credit card may be accepted, subject to bank charges at the prevailing rate. All transactions are subject to Manager’s discretion.
- CURRENCY: The Uganda Shilling is the national currency. ATM machines are readily available in big towns. Thereafter only cash can be changed once on safari. Larger bills ($50 and $100) attract a significantly better rate of exchange than smaller bills or Traveler’s cheques. Uganda Shillings can be changed back to US Dollars at the airport on departure. US Dollars cash notes MUST be dated 2008 or newer and must be in good condition otherwise you will be inconvenienced.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS” tab_id=”1539203504823-cff28a88-3136″][vc_column_text]
- All cancellation requests MUST be made in writing and shall be effective on the date of actual receipt by Trekking Timmy Limited.
- The following cancellation charges apply as shown below;
60 days or more prior to arrival 10% charge
59 – 32 days prior to arrival 30% charge
31 – 8 days prior to arrival 50% charge
7 – 3 days prior to arrival 75% charge
48 hours or less prior to arrival 100% charge
Trekking Timmy Limited reserves the right to deduct all expenses incurred from money paid.
NOTE: Gorilla permits, Chimpanzee permits and air tickets are 100% non-refundable, No refunds will be made for any unused services, late arrival or no-show of any of the members of the tour.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”COMPLAINTS” tab_id=”1539203506421-b3fab2bb-69e4″][vc_column_text]In case of any complaints, we advise you to report to Trekking Timmy Limited immediately to be resolved and if the problem is not resolved to the clients’ satisfaction the complaint should be put in writing not later than 30 days after the tour, we shall be willing to listen and take the necessary actions in order to keep improving the quality of the service to meet the clients expectations.
Note that any Liability for any complaints not notified in accordance with the above described procedure cannot be accepted by Trekking Timmy Limited.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]